Cyber Gram Yojana for Empowering minority communities IT Training, free internet
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
The Scheme of Cyber Gram Yojana is for the students who are studying in
Class VI to Class X standard who are belonging to Minority Community And
those who have the permanent home in areas under Multi-sectoral Development
Programme. The main objective of this yojana is to make students digitally
literate and to empower the adoption of ICTs by the people of minority
communities in the sector like economic, Education, Rural Development and
Financial Services to promote competitiveness, equality and quality.
It aims to provide IT Training and computer fundamental training to the
students belonging to minority community. This would help in changing the
life of minority people and aiding them to earn income and also
The prime objective of this Cyber Gram Yojana is to conduct the computer
training for the students of Minority Community and to enable them to
acquire fundamental ICT skills that would empower them.
- To literate the minority students digitally
- To make them have active participation in knowledge-based
activities, training and etc.
- To provide financial, social and government services
- To collabarate, communicate and share information through
- To strengthen the learning of trained beneficiaries i.e students
who have become expertise in computer training by providing free
Internet access for 30 hours.
- Aims to provide IT Training and computer fundamental training to
the students belonging to minority community.
The Cybergram initiative computer training is given to the following
- Students studying in Recognised Madarsas/ Schools having no
facility of computer education.
- Students of Classes 6th standard to 10th standard from such
institutions or schools.
- All students belonging to Minority Community.
Minority Community students.
Free Computer training education.
How To Apply
To avail benefits of the scheme you may contact to :
- Contact to he local Minority Welfare Department/Government School
- At District Level Contact to Committee (DLC) under MsDP Or
- At the village level Contact to Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE)
- Approach to Service Center Agencies (SCA) and State Department of
Minority Affairs at the state level Or
- Contact to CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV) and
the Ministry of Minority Affairs at the national level.
Central Government of India
Ministry of Minority Affairs
Date of Launch
Education, IT Training
Share this article :