Grant-In-Aid Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to the Mahila Mandals
Ministry Of Women & Child Development, Goa
This Scheme is relevant to all the Mahila Mandals/Women’s Self Help
Group duly registered before the competent authority within the territory
of Goa [The compulsion of 2 years registration is deleted]
The prime goal of this scheme aims to provide financial assistance to
registered Mahila Mandals for training /orientation for members of the
Mahila Mandals for generating their activity listed in the Scheme for
To provide financial assistance to registered Mahila Mandals for
training /orientation for members of the Mahila Mandals for generating
their activity listed in the Scheme for self-employment.
Each Mahila Mandal shall fulfill following conditions to avail the
scheme of grant in aid and financial assistance have valid registration
with the competent Authority:
- The Mahila Mandal should have valid registration with the Competent
- It is not mandatory of 2 years registration.
- Each group shall submit the project report specifying the
activities / training and list of prospective beneficiaries with
- There shall be minimum 20 members for training / orientation.
The benefits under this scheme are summarised as below:
- Rs. 5,000/-to Mahila Mandal to conduct orientation and training for
5 to 15 days.
- Technical Instructor may be provided by the Directorate or any
other Government training agency based on identification of the
- Financial assistance of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) shall
be given to the registered Mahila Mandals having at least 20 members
for undertaking any gainful self-employment
activity/training/orientation in the activities.
- Resource persons may be provided by the Directorate of each course
of activity through CDPOs. An amount of Rs. 200/- will be paid per day
per course as fixed honorarium and also TA (actual bus fare ) will be
applicable to Master Trainers/Instructors traveling in the Taluka
outside his/her jurisdiction
How To Apply
Contact to The Child Development Project Officer of ICDS office in each
Women and Child Development Department, Goa
Date of Launch
Women and Child
Share this article :