Dr.P.G.Solanki Financial Assistance–Stipend Scheme for Lawyers, Gujarat
Ministry Of Education, Gujarat
This scheme provides stipend for lawyers for all 4 years of degree.
To assist lawyers by providing financial assistance in the form of
To avail the benefits under this scheme, following conditions/criteria
should be fulfilled:
- Period of experience for senior lawyer is 10 years.
- Can train maximum 2 (two) junior lawyers.
- No income limit.
- Application should be to be submitted within 2 years after
registration with Bar Council.
- Rs.1,000/- p.m. for the first year to the Law Graduate.
- Rs.800/- p.m. during second year
- Rs.600/- p.m. during third year.
- Senior lawyer is paid Rs.500/- p.m. per trainee.
How To Apply
Central Government of India
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Date of Launch
Share this article :