Upgradation of Merit of Scheduled Castes students (C.S.S.) education, training, Gujarat
Ministry of Education, Gujarat
The students of Scheduled Castes (SC)studying in Std.9th to 12th are
unable to take benefit of various schemes due to their educational
shortcomings by virtue of reservation policy. Therefore, to improve quality
of education of such students scheme provides educational facilities and
training classes to motivate them for competitive examinations being
conducted for admission to the higher academic courses.
To improve quality of education.
To provide educational facilities and training classes for Scheduled
Students of Government Ideal Residential Schools are selected.
- Coaching by subject-experts
- Annual Grant of Rs.15,000/- per student.
- Amount of Rs.8,000/- per student per year for following
- Accommodation and food bill of hostel at the rate of Rs.500/- per
month for 10 months for a total of Rs.5,000/-
- Pocket money at the rate of Rs.100/- per month for 10 months,
totaling to Rs.1000/- 6.Rs.2000/- for books and writing material
- Rs.7000/- per year per student towards Honorarium to the Principal,
subject-experts and other contingency expenditure.Note : Since
accommodation and food is provided without any cost in Ideal
Residential Schools, amount of Rs.5,000/- towards food bill is not
How To Apply
Contact to Head of the Institution/School
Department Of Social Justice & Empowerment
Date of Launch
Share this article :