Ch. Devi Lal. Rashtriya Uttan Aivam Parivar Kalyan Yojna “Devi Rupak”
Ministry of Women and Child, Haryana
This scheme is especially for the couples. Under this scheme, incentive
amount is given to couples at birth of their child.
This scheme aims to achieve the following goals:
- To provide monthly incentive to eligible couples under the scheme
in order to stabilize the population of the state to check the
declining trend in the male to female sex ratio, adoption of one child
norm and spacing of childbirth.
- To remove the gender bias of a largely patriarchal society.
The following conditions should be fulfilled to avail the benefits under
- A couple should not be an Income Tax payee.
- A couple should get themselves registered with the local Gram
Panchayat/Municipal Committee within whose jurisdiction they
- The age limit of the Couples should be 45 years (for male) and 40
years (for female) with respect to their date of marriage.
- The benefit will be available after the terminal method is adopted
before the youngest child attains the age of 5 years.
- In case neither of the partners adopts a terminal method of family
planning after the birth of the first girl child, then in order to be
eligible for this scheme, he/she will have to adopt the terminal method
of family planning before the youngest girl child attains the age of 5
A couple (man and woman) who fits within the eligibility criteria
A monthly incentive at the rates given below up to 20 years from the
date of adoption of the terminal method of family planning by either of the
partner of a couple will be given under the scheme:
||Stage of Adoption
||Incentive amount per month
||At the birth of the first girl child
||At the birth of the first male child
||Rs. 200 /-
||At the birth of second child girl (provided the first
child is girl child)
How To Apply
Department of Health, Government of Haryana.
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :