Ladli Scheme for Haryana State Girls, financial assistance
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Haryana
Under this scheme, the financial assistance is given to the parents of
This scheme aims to achieve the following goals:
- To prevent female foeticide which has devastating demographic and
- To maintain male-female sex ratio, to facilitate the birth of more
girl children and to meet the felt needs of the women and girl
The following conditions should be fulfilled to avail the benefits under
- All parents should be residents of Haryana, or they should have
Haryana as a domicile.
- Parents, whose birth of their child is after 20th August 2005 are
eligible for the cash incentive irrespective of their caste, creed,
religion, income and the number of sons.
- At least, one of the parents along with the girl children should be
residing in Haryana.
- The birth of both the girl children should be registered.They
should have Birth Registration Certificate of both the girl
Parents of the Girl Child and the Girl Child.
the benefits under this scheme are summarised as below:
- The financial assistance of Rs. 5000/- per family per year is given
to the beneficiary parents
- The money is to be deposited in Kisan Vikas Patras in the name of
the second girl child through the mother.
- In case, the mother is not alive then the money would be deposited
in the name of second girl child through the father.
- If both the parents are not alive, then this money will be
deposited in a name of the second girl child through the guardian.
- In case of twin daughters, the incentive would start with immediate
- The first installment would be given within one month of the birth
of the second girl child.
- Successive installments would be given on the birthdays of the
second daughter every year.
- In the case of death of either of the girl, the incentive shall be
stopped with immediate effect. However, the same will be restored from
the date it was discontinued on birth of another girl child.
How To Apply
Department of Women and Child Development, Haryana.
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Share this article :