Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme for parents amount of financial assistance
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Haryana
Under this scheme, the financial assistance is given to the parents who
have only daughters from the 45th birthday of the father/mother (whoever is
older) till their 60th birthday, i.e., for 15 yrs.
This scheme aims to achieve the following goals:
- Curbing sex-selective abortion by enhancing the worth of the girl
- To improve school enrollment by provideing education to the girl
child and to reduce school drop out rate.
- Reducing insecurity of parents having daughters only.
- To encourage and motivate families having daughters and to remove
sense of insecurity. And make value and love them.
Parents who have only daughters and aims to remove sense of
The Girl Child, Parents
The benefits under this scheme are summarised as below:
- An incentive amount Rs. 500 is given every month to the family from
the 45th birthday of the father/mother (whoever is older) till their
60th birthday, i.e., for 15 yrs.
- A separate scheme (Old Age Samman Allowance @ Rs.500 per month to
all senior citizens) starts after the 60th year.
How To Apply
Department of Women and Child Development, Haryana.
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Share this article :