Scheme of Government of haryana for merit scholarship to under graduate girl students.
Ministry of Education, Haryana
This Scheme of Government of haryana is for merit scholarship to under graduate girl students. This Scholarship will be given to the girl students who after passing 10+2 class with at least 60% marks are studying in any Government College.
Students should satisfy the following conditions
- This Scholarship will be given to the girl students who after
passing 10+2 class with at least 60% marks are studying in any
- The awards will be given only to the students pursuing general
- Candidates who pursue their studies through correspondence
course/open universities will not be eligible for the award.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other
Scholarship/Stipend. However, they may accept a grant of minority help
from the State Government or any other source for the purchase of
books, equipment or for meeting the expenses of boarding and
- There is no income limit for this scheme.
Duration and renewal of awards
- The awards will be given for three years. It will be renewed from
year to year provided that the candidate secures at least 55% marks in
the qualifying examination.
- If a Candidate is unable to appear in the annual examination owing
to illness, the awards may be renewed for the next academic year on
submission of a Medical Certificate to the satisfaction of the Head of
Mode of selection
- The award shall be made strictly on merit basis. In case, more than
one student secure equal marks / percentage of the marks to be worked
out up to three decimal places. The Candidate junior most in age shall
get the first priority.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the recommendation of the Head
of the institution, forwarded with the complete documents on the
prescribed Proforma. In respect of the eligible Candidate, the awarding
authority prescribed it before due/prescribed date every year.
- The Scholarship shall be cancelled if the particulars furnished in
the declaration/application form is found to be
- If the Scholar is found to be ineligible at any stage due to any
reason, the Scholarship renewal will not be given.
- The Scholarship depends on the satisfactory progress and conduct of
- The Scholarship can be changed at any time at the discretion of the
Government Of India
- The Principals will send the list of awarded students to the
Directorate along with the receipt as a proof of amount paid.
The benefits under this scheme are summarised as below:
- No. of fresh Scholarships to be awarded are for ten girl students
- The value of the Scholarship awarded will be Rs. 3000/- per student
- The Scholarships are tenable for pursuing general academic course
in the Government Colleges only.
How To Apply
Contact to Head of the Institution.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Date of Launch
Share this article :