Stipend scheme for grand children of freedom fighters (2010-11) pursuing higher education in Government/Non-Government Aided Colleges of haryana
Ministry of Women and Child, Haryana
This scheme is for grand children of freedom fighters who are pursuing
higher education in government or non-government aided colleges of
To honour the grandchildren (3rd Generation) of freedom fighters,
Hon’ble CM has desired that a scheme may be introduced. Therefore for
honouring grandchildren of freedom fighters, the Department has proposed
that the scholarship – equivalent to the scholarship admissible to the
children belonging to scheduled caste families may also be given to the
grandchildren(3rd generation) of freedom fighters .
- grand children of Freedom Fighters
- It has also been envisaged under the scheme that if after dropping
out from the College the student re-joins the classes and he again
attends minimum 50% classes in the subsequent 3 months, his previously
due installment as well as the installment of the current quarter shall
also be released.
- The amount of Scholarship will be released only after obtaining the
good conduct/ attendance certificate from the Principal/head of the
institution where the students is studying.
- The students who failed in the last year University Examination
will be ineligible for the incentive.
Grand children of freedom fighters
The benefitis under this scheme are summarised as below:
- For Colleges :Rs. 2000/- as one time allowance for books and
- Rs. 1000/-P.M for 12 months as monthly scholarship
How To Apply
Contact to Principal of the concerned institution
Government/Non-Government Aided College/ University
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Date of Launch
Share this article :