Indira Gandhi Balika Suraksha Yojana for girls
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Himachal Pradesh
- Improve the deteriorating sex ratio.
- Encourage the small family norm and promote gender equality.
- Awareness generation/ sensitization around issues related to female
ratio and it's skewed status.
- Encourage small family norms
- Restore the honor and pride of females
- The couple should adopt permanent method of family planning after
having one or two female children
- There should be no male child
- The Affidavit should be provided by the couple and their name
should be entered in eligible Couple Register of the area.
Interest bearing deposit on one girl child is Rs. 25,000 and on two girl
children it is Rs. 20,000, which will be given at the age of maturity or on
How To Apply
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Himachal Pradesh
and / the concerned Bank
Directorate of Women and Child Development, Himachal Pradesh
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this Article: