Scheme for Infomediary Services for business, technology and finance
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
Information is becoming almost vital. With increase in competition and the melting away of international boundaries, demand for information is reaching new heights. NSIC is offering Infomediary Services which is a one-stop, one-window bouquet of aids that will provide information on business, technology and finance, and also exhibit core competencies of Indian SMEs. The corporation is offering services through its MSME Global Mart www.msmemart.com; which is a Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) compliant web portal. Services are available through annual membership.
Central Government of India
One-stop one-window bouquet of aids providing information on business, technology and finance
Amember who joins both B2B and B2C portals, will get unlimited access to all B2B and B2C features and is allowed to upload images of 10 products.
- Joining fee of Rs.10,000 + service tax for one year
- Renewal charges of Rs.10,000 + service tax
- For international customers, US$ 250 for one year
- Amember who joins only B2B or B2C portal will be allowed the features of any one portal, whichever is opted for, and allowed to upload images of 10 products.
- Joining fee of Rs.5,000 + service tax for one year
- Renewal charges of Rs.5,000 + service tax for one year
- For international customers, US$ 125 for one year
Free, with limited access for B2B portal only
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
To Technology Infomediary Services and Data Centre (TISDC) National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., NSIC Bhavan, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)