Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC)
Ministry Of Science & Technology
This is being promoted in educational institutions to develop institutionally mechanisms to create the entrepreneurial culture in S&T academic institutions and to foster techno-entrepreneurship for generation of wealth and employment by S&T persons.
Central Government of India
To spread entrepreneurial culture in S&T academic institutions and foster techno-entrepreneurship
Science &Technology academic institutions
IEDCs are established in academic institutions (science colleges, engineering colleges, universities, management institutes) having requisite expertise and infrastructure.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to the Head, NSTEDB.
Science & Technology
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Scheme for Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development (STED)
- Science and Technology for Weaker Sections (STAWS)
- Science and Technology for Women
- State Science & Technology Programme (SSTP)
- Scheme for Technology Business Incubators (TBI)
- Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP)
- Scheme for Bio-Technology (BT) Phase-I