Scheme for International Cooperation financial assistance, space rent
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The scheme covers the following activities:
- Deputation of MSME business delegations to other countries for exploring new areas of technology infusion/upgradation, facilitating joint ventures, improving markets for MSMEs products, foreign collaborations, etc.
- Participation by Indian MSMEs in international exhibitions, trade fairs and buyer-seller meets in foreign countries as well as in India, in which there is international participation.
- Holding international conferences and seminars on topics and themes of interest to MSMEs.
Central Government of India
- State/Central Government Organisations
- Industry/EnterpriseAssociations and
- Registered Societies/Trusts and Organisations associated with promotion and development of MSMEs
IC scheme provides financial assistance of up to 95% of airfare and space rent for entrepreneurs. Assistance is provided on the basis of size and type of the enterprise. It also provides assistance for common expenses of delegations like freight & insurance, local transport, secretarial/communication services, printing of common catalogues, etc.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Apply online, or applications can be sent for financial assistance in the prescribed form to the Director (International Cooperation), Ministry of MSME, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi - 110 011
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)