Scheme for ISO 9000ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement for Enterprises
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
SME has emerged as dynamic and vibrant and is making the significant contribution to industrial production, export and employment generation. The process of economic liberalisation and market reforms has opened up Indian SMEs to global competition. In order to enhance the competitive strength of SME, the Government has introduced an incentive scheme for their technological up gradation/quality improvement and environment management. The scheme provides incentives to those SMEs/ancillary undertakings who have acquired ISO 9000/ISO 14001/HACCP certification. The scheme is enlarged so as to include reimbursement of expenses for acquiring ISO 14001 certification.
Central Government of India
Reimbursement of expenses incurred for acquiring ISO9000/ISO-14001certification
- Permanent registered micro and small enterprises (MSEs) are eligible to avail the incentive scheme.
- The scheme is applicable to those MSEs/ancillary/SSSB units who have already acquired ISO-9000/ISO-14001/ HACCPcertification.
The scheme envisages reimbursement of charges for acquiring ISO-9000/ISO- 14001/HACCP certification to the extent of 75% of expenditure subject to a maximum of Rs.75,000 in each case.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To MSEs with their EM No. are required to submit their application, duly completed, to their local Director, MSME-DI addresses given on the following website: www.dcmsme.gov.in To local MSME-DI
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)