Scheme for IT Incubator for fostering, business, Enterprises computer facilities
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
Emerging technological and knowledge-based ventures seek to nurture of ideas from professionals for which one needs to go beyond the traditional venture capital activity. Such entrepreneurial ideas have to be fostered and developed in a supportive environment before they become attractive for venture capital. Incubation centres fulfil this need.
The scheme is meant for creating sustainable entrepreneurship development in the area of ICT especially among first generation entrepreneurs, nurturing the innovative ideas into commercially viable business propositions, encouraging commercialisation of R&D outputs into commercial ventures.
Also, the scheme harnesses the expertise of NSIC in extending hand- holding of start-up companies to become successful MSEs. Networking between R&D and industry is part of the endeavour, particularly with respect to target beneficiaries. For utilisation of the space and infrastructure of NSIC-TBI, the prospective entrepreneur shall pay a monthly licence fee to NSIC. In addition to the licence fee, business center, telephone and internet charges are also payable on actuals. Expert services like marketing, legal, accountancy are also chargeable.
Central Government of India
Supportive environment for fostering and developing business ideas into viable business propositions, and for encouraging commercialisation of R&D outputs
Persons who would like to become an entrepreneur or founded an enterprise; groups of researchers´ nearby universities who are partially financed by an industrial partner-in-charge and who develop products adapted to this partner´s needs; students or ideally potential employees of start-ups, who are in need of some practical training in the industry; people who have established credibility in the industry and would subsequently like to start product development on their own are eligible to apply.
Investors who financially commit themselves to researchers´ groups as well as to the start-ups at the incubator; clients and sales partners who are interested in cooperation with researchers´ groups and start-ups at the incubator; industrial enterprises, universities and private training institutions which are interested in transfer their know-how within the qualifying offers of the incubator and mediate their clients may also apply.
- Ready to move in built-up space, standard computer hardware facilities, access to software library, internet and business centre facilities
- Preliminary level training/counselling, facilitation of fine tuning the business plans, specialised training, mentoring services, market exposure
- Advanced level facilitation of seed finance/venture capital, market survey, support in legal formalities, documentation support, maturity level
- Sourcing of business partners, J.V./technology transfer, legal and statutory formalities for launch of enterprise, selection process
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
Project Manager - NSIC TBI-Okhla, NTSC Premises Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi - 110020 Tel: 011-26926513 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)