Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness for MSMEs Scheme Financial assistance
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The scheme is intended for enhancing the manufacturing competitiveness of MSMEs through the application of various Lean Manufacturing (LM) techniques.
Central Government of India
To enhance manufacturing competitiveness among MSMEs through LM techniques
The scheme is open to all manufacturing MSEs. The units should be registered with the DIC (EM-II) or with any other agency (professional body, association, A government agency, department, etc.). The units are required to form an MC, ideally of 10 units (minimum 6), by signing among themselves a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to participate in the scheme.
Financial assistance for implementation of lean manufacturing techniques, primarily the cost of lean manufacturing consultant (80% by GoI and 20% by beneficiaries).
Lean manufacturing consultants (LMCs) will raise bills for services provided to SPV; SPV will pay the first instalment of 20% to the LMC and will get it reimbursed by the NMIU; funds will be transferred to the NMIU by GoI. The payment to LMC is given by SPV would be completely on milestone basis in 5 tranches of 20% each.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
- To national monitoring and implementing unit Or
- A group of SMEs can apply for the scheme, hence either a recognised SPV can apply or a mini cluster can be formed by a group of 10 or more units.
- The SPV can apply to the National Monitoring and Implementing Unit (National Productivity Council for the Scheme) in the given format.
- The approval is given in two steps; first, the provisional approval and final approval is given once the criteria of the provisional approval are fulfilled.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)