Ladli Lakshmi Yojana for girls an amount of financial assistance, Madhya Pradesh
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Madhya Pradesh
Under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh deposits an amount
Rs.6,000 every year for first five years. After that, the amount will be
paid to the girl child at various class standards. This scheme is for the
girl who has born on or after January 1, 2006.
The objective of this scheme are as follows:
- To create a situation that will prevent sex selection and female
infanticide. Improvement in index of women genders ratio in Madhya
- Create positive thinking regarding birth of the girl child amongst
- To improve enrollment of girl students in education and health
conditions of the girl child. Also Discourage child marriages in
- To reduce growth rate of population.
- To encourage family planning especially the hope of male child
after the birth of two girl child.
The girl who has born on or after January 1, 2006. The parents of the
girl should be in an in a non-Income Tax payee and should have adopted two
child norm. Also female orphans are eligible.
Girls (0-18 Year)
Government of Madhya Pradesh deposits an amount Rs.6,000 every year for
first five years.
The girl child would get the following benefits:
- On admission to Class VI Rs.2,000/- is paid.
- On admission to Class IX Rs.4,000/- is paid.
- On admission to Class XI Rs. 75,00/- is paid.
- For two years of education Rs.200/- per month in Class XI &
- Girl attaining the age of 21 yrs. Rs.1.00 lac
How To Apply
Women and Child Development Department, Madhya Pradesh
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :