Marketing Assistance Scheme Financial assistance, air-fare, space rent
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The assistance is provided for following activities:
- Organising exhibitions abroad and participation in international exhibitions/trade fairs
- Co-sponsoring of exhibitions organised by other organisations/industry associations/agencies
- Organising buyer-seller meets, intensive campaigns and marketing promotion events
Central Government of India
MSMEs, IndustryAssociations and other organisations related to MSME sector
- Financial assistance of up to 95% of the air-fare and space rent for entrepreneurs.
- Assistance is provided on the basis of size and type of the enterprise.
- Financial assistance for co-sponsoring would be limited to 40% of the net expenditure, subject to a maximum amount of Rs.5 lakh.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
The applications/proposals for seeking assistance under the scheme shall be submitted to the nearest office of the National Small Industries Corporation, with full details and justification.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)