Scheme for Marketing Intelligence Services Lease for Exporters, importers
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
Marketing Intelligence Cell acquires and analyses information to both existing and potential customers, to understand the market, determine current and future needs and preferences, attitudes and behaviour of market; and to assess changes in business environment that may affect the size and nature of the market. The information includes:
- Database of bulk buyers (product-wise), buyers in Government/public sector undertakings.
- Database of rate contracts of various Government departments and PSUs.
- Information on tenders floated by the Government departments and PSUs.
- Database of Indian exporters to various countries, with lists of products
- Database of international buyers with lists of products
- Database of technology suppliers & projects for MSMEs
- Business partner matchmaking (arrange one-to-one meetings for foreign delegations with Indian exporters)
- Market intelligence reports to be found on web portals pertaining to several sectors, trends analysis and export – import statistics.
- International library provision with: global importers’directory, sector specific booklets, national and international business related magazines/databases/ booklets, information guides.
- List of micro & small enterprises registered with NSIC for Government purchases, raw material assistance, performance & credit rating schemes, list of MSME industrial associations
Central Government of India
Potential beneficiaries would be MSMEs seeking business collaboration and coproduction opportunities, joint ventures, exporters and importers, and those looking for technology transfer.
Online request form: MSMEs willing to avail any marketing intelligence services of NSIC may fill up this form for:
- Bulk buyers in Government/public & private sectors
- International buyers
- Technology suppliers
- Units registered with NSIC under Single Point Registration Schemes
- DGS & D registered suppliers
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To Marketing Intelligence Cell, Block F, NTSC Complex, NSIC, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi Telephone: +91-11-26382047,64650781, 64651703 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)