Marketing Research and Information Network Government of India
Ministry of agriculture
This scheme is meant to establish a nationwide information network by providing electronic connectivity to important agricultural marketing boards and directorates. It will also collect and disseminate price and market-related data for its efficient and timely utilisation by producers, traders and consumers to derive maximum the advantage of their sales and purchases; increase marketing efficiency by effective improvement in the existing market information system; and sensitise and orient to the farmers’ response to new challenges in agricultural marketing by using Information Technology as a vehicle for the extension.
Central Government of India
To collect and disseminate price and market related data to increase efficiency, to sensitise and orient farmer’s response to new challenges
State Agricultural Marketing Boards/Institutes, Directorate of Agriculture/ Agricultural Marketing of the State Governments, Market Committees and State level Institutions are eligible under this scheme.
100% Grant by Government of India
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To be addressed to: Agricultural Marketing Adviser/Joint Secretary (Marketing), Department ofAgriculture & Cooperation, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi - 110114.
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Assistance to NCDC Programmes for Development of Cooperatives
- Capacity Building to Enhance Competitiveness of Indian Agriculture and Registration of Organic Products Abroad
- Cold Chain
- Cold Storage Unit - Basic Mezzanine Structure
- Scheme for Cold Storage Unit - PEB Sructure
- Cold Storage Unit using Technology for ControlledAtmosphere
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development
- Development Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading & Standardisation