Marketing SupportAssistance to MSMEs (Bar Code) for for Enterprises Financial assistance
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
Under this scheme MSEs are encouraged and motivated to use bar-codes through seminars and reimbursement of registration fees.
Central Government of India
To encourage MSEs to use bar-codes through reimbursement of registration fees.
The scheme is applicable to those MSEs with EM-II registration and registration with GS1 India for use of barcode.
Reimbursement of registration fee (one time and recurring for 3 years) for bar coding. Financial assistance for reimbursement of 75% of one-time registration fee (Under MSE-MDA) w.e.f. 1st January, 2002 and 75% of annual recurring fee for first three years (Under NMCP) w.e.f. 1st June, 2007 paid by MSEs to GS1 India for the use of bar coding.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
On getting registration for use of barcode for products, (http://www.gs1india.org/), take the following steps for reimbursement of fee:
- Fill the prescribed application form for claiming reimbursement on bar code.
- The application form along with formats for supporting documents may be collected from the Director, MSME-DI, or can be downloaded from http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/
- The filled-in application form with required documents is to be submitted to the office of MSME-DI.
- The address of MSME-DI is given on the website: www.dcmsme.gov.in/ MSME-DO/DCmsmeaddress.html
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Credit Guarantee
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technologny Upgradation
- ISO 9000/ISO 14001 Certification Reimbursement
- Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme
- Micro Finance Programme
- MSME Market Development Assistance (MDA)
- National Awards (Individual MSEs)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- Enabling Manufacturing Sector to be Competitive through QMS & QTT
- Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)