Scheme for Mega Leather Cluster for leather industry
Ministry of commerce & industry
This scheme aims to provide world class infrastructure to integrate the production chain in a manner that caters to the business needs of leather industry.
Central Government of India
To Provide infrastructure to meet the business needs of leather industry
Production units of all segments namely footwear, footwear components, leather goods (including gloves), leather garments & saddlery & harness items are eligible under this scheme.
The total project cost for the purpose of the Mega Leather Cluster sub-scheme comprises the cost of land development, infrastructure, capacity building and engagement of consultant by the SPV. GoI assistance can be up to 50% of project cost, subject to limitations as follows, depending on total land area of the MLC:
- MLC of 25-60 acres land (to be set up without tanneries)
- Land (to be set up with tanneries) - GoI assistance limited to Rs.50 crore
- MLC of 61-100 acres land - GoI assistance limited to Rs.70 crore
- MLC of 101-150 acres land - GoI assistance limited to Rs.105 crore
- MLC of more than 151 acres land - GoI assistance limited to Rs.125 crore.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To the Department Of Industrial Policy & Promotion
Commerce & Industry
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google