Scheme for Micro Credit (MC) for SHGs. loans for ST, self-employment ventures
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs
This scheme is meant to provide small loans to the eligible Scheduled Tribes for undertaking self-employment ventures/activities only through the existing profit making SHGs.
Central Government of India
Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers
- NSTFDC provides loans up to Rs.35,000 per member and maximum Rs.5 lakh per SHG. SCAs shall provide eligible amount of margin money/subsidy as per their norms for the target group and remaining amount may be provided as the term loan by NSTFDC.
- NSTFDC may provide up to 100% of the funds required as term loan in case the SCAis/are not able to provide margin money/subsidy loan.
- NSTFDC to SCAs: NSTFDC shall charge interest from the SCAs @ 3% p.a.
- SCAs to SHGs: SCAs shall charge interest at the rate of 6% p.a. from the eligible self-help groups.
- SHGs to members: Members of respective SHGs to decide the rate of interest to be charged by the SHGs from its member but not exceeding 15% p.a.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to ST communities
Contact to the district offices of State Channelising Agency of NSTFDC
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google