Micro Finance Programme for MFIs/NGOs.loan, deposit
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The Union Government has launched a scheme of microfinance and tied up with the existing programme of SIDBI by way of contributing towards security deposits required from the MFIs/NGOs to get the loan from SIDBI. The scheme is being operated in the under-served States and under-served pockets/districts of other States.
Central Government of India
Contribution towards security deposits required for SIDBI loan
The government of India provide funds for microfinance programme to SIDBI, which is called ‘Portfolio Risk Fund’(PRF).At present SIDBI takes fixed deposit equal to 10% of loan amount. The share of MFIs/NGOs is 2.5% of loan amount (i.e., 25% of security deposit) and balance 7.5% (i.e., 75% of security deposit) is adjusted from funds provided by the Government of India.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to SIDBI
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry