Model School Scheme (MHRD) for education to the meritorious from a rural, Government of India
The Model School scheme aims to provide quality education to talented/scholar rural children through setting up of model schools at the rate of one school per block as the benchmark of excellence.
The objective of this scheme are as follows:
- To have at least one good quality senior secondary school in every block.
- To have a pace setting role
- To set up a model in infrastructure, curriculum, evaluation and school governance
- To try out innovative curriculum and pedagogy
- To provide quality education to talented/meritorious rural children through setting up of model schools at the rate of one school per block as benchmark of excellence.
Students of classes 6th to 12th or with classes 9th to 12th cracked the Tests.
All students in India
How To Apply
Contact to any of the followings:
- Contact to The Head Master/ Principal of In-charge of Secondary School at School level Or
- Contact to the monitoring committee/ societies at District level Or
- Educationally Backward Blocks Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Or Panchayati Raj Institutions Or
- The District level Committee will have the representative from PRIs, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Mission and civil society.
Central Government of India
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Date of Launch
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google