MSME Market DevelopmentAssitance (MDA) Scheme for Individual MSMEs, Industry
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
As part of comprehensive policy package for MSMEs, MSME-MDA scheme has been announced with a view to increasing the participation of representatives of participating units. The provision of MSME-MDA scheme has been modified recently. MDAis offered in three forms as mentioned below:
- Participation in the international exhibitions/fairs - For registered small & micro manufacturing enterprises with DI/DIC.
- Financial assistance for using Global Standards (GS1) in barcoding.
- Recognised importance of barcoding and avail financial assistance through Office of the DC (MSME).
Purchase and Price Preference Policy - This is administered through Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC. Under this scheme, the total no. of 358 items are reserved for exclusive purchase from MSME by the Central Government. Other facilities include tender documents free of cost, exemption from earnest money and security deposit and 15% price preference in Central Government purchases - for individual MSMEs.
Central Government of India
Individual MSMEs & industry associations.
The scheme offers funding up to 75% in respect of to and fro air fare for participation by MSME entrepreneurs in overseas fairs/trade delegations. The scheme also has provision of funding for producing publicity material (up to 25% of costs), sector specific studies (up to Rs.2 lakh) and for contesting anti-dumping cases (50% up to Rs.1 lakh) - for individual MSMEs & associations.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to Office of the DC (MSME) through the concerned MSME-DIs.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry