National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP)
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council (NMCC) has finalised a five-year national manufacturing programme. Ten schemes have been drawn up including schemes for promotion of ICT, mini tool room, design clinics and marketing support for SMEs. Implementation will be in PPP mode, and financing will be tied up. Under this plan following schemes are being implemented.
- Marketing support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code).
- Support for entrepreneurial and managerial development of SMEs through incubators.
- Enabling manufacturing sector to be competitive through Quality Management Standard & Quality Tech. Tools (QMS/QTT).
- Building awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME.
- (a) Lean manufacturing competitiveness scheme for MSMEs. (b) Compendium of success stories.
- (a) Design clinic scheme for design expertise to MSMEs manufacturing sector (DESIGN). (b) Case studies of design projects under design clinic scheme for MSMEs.
- Marketing assistance & technology upgradation scheme in MSMEs.
- Technology and quality upgradation support to MSMEs.
- Promotion of ICT in Indian manufacturing sector (ICT)
Central Government of India
Varies for each scheme
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to Development Commissiner (MSME)
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
One share to help someone :Facebook Twitter Google