NGO Working for SC Organisations
Ministry Of Social Justice
The main objective of the scheme is to involve the voluntary sector and training institutions of repute in improving the educational and socio-economic conditions of the target group, i.e., Scheduled Castes with a view to upgrading skills to enable them to start income generating activities on their own or get gainfully employed in some sector. The principle that good voluntary organisations should not only be assisted but also be consciously built up has been the guiding spirit behind the formulation of the scheme.
Central Government of India
To strengthen the voluntary bodies and involve them in SC groups’socioeconomicconditions improvement
- Those registered under Societies Registration Act or any relevant Act of the
- State/Union Territory or
- Apublic trust registered under law for time being in force or
- Acharitable company licensed under Section 25 of the CompaniesAct or
- Indian Red Cross Society or its branches.or
- Any other public body or institution having a legal status of its own
The quantum of assistance shall be determined on merit in each case. The Government of India may, however, meet 90% of the approved expenditure on any or all items enumerated. The remaining expenditure is to be met by the concerned voluntary organisation from its own sources.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to the Ministry, through authorised body
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google