Performance and Credit Rating Scheme forfor Micro,Medium and Small Enterprises
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
This scheme seeks to establish an independent, trusted third party opinion on capabilities and credit-worthiness of MSEs, and makes credit available at attractive interest rates. It endeavours to enable MSMEs gain recognition in global trade, ensure prompt sanctions of credit from banks and financial institutions, subsidised rating fee structure for MSEs facilitates vendors/buyers in capability and capacity assessment of MSEs enables the MSEs to ascertain the strengths and weaknesses of their existing operations and take corrective measures.
The scheme is combination of credit and performance factors including operations, finance, business and management risk, allowing uniform rating scale for all empanelled rating agencies. MSEs have the liberty to choose from the empanelled Rating Agencies.The fee structure is turn-over based. Partial reimbursement of rating fee may be obtained through NSIC.
Central Government of India
A combination of credit and National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Schemes performance factors to enable MSEs to ascertain their strengths and weaknesses, and to ensure uniform rating scale for all empanelled agencies
Any enterprise registered in India as a micro or small enterprise is eligible to apply.
|Turnover of MSE||Re-imbursement of fee through NSIC|
|Up to Rs.50 lakh||75% of the fee or Rs.25,000 (whichever is less)|
|Above Rs.50 to 200 lakh||75% of the fee or Rs.30,000 (whichever is less)|
|More than Rs.200 lakh||75% of the fee or Rs.40,000 (whichever is less)|
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
- To nearest NSIC branch of the chosen/empanelled rating agency Or
- Through empanelled rating agencies: CARE, CRISIL, India Ratings, ICRA, ONICRA, SMERA, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), SMERA.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry