Post-Harvest Technology and Management Grant, machinery and contingency expenditure
Ministry of agriculture
Establishment of units utilising the available post-harvest technologies and management, value addition, scientific storage, packaging technologies and technologies for by-product management for animal feed and compost developed by ICAR, CSIR and those identified from within the country and abroad in the production catchments are supported with 40% assistance from the Government under the bilateral agreement of ICAR and SHGs/User groups (UG) of farmers/cooperative societies of farmers/NGOs.
Creation of adequate infrastructure with the farmers for primary processing and value addition through the establishment of available technologies were not requiring an initial investment of more than Rs.2 lakh in farmers’ fields with government assistance (subsidy) @ 40% of the total cost of technology/project.
Demonstration of post-harvest technology equipment with a view to inducing improved/newly developed equipment in the post- harvest management system
Central Government of India
The prime goal of this scheme is to set up units using post harvest technologies and management, value addition, etc., technologies for by-product management, compost, etc.
SHG/User groups of farmers/ cooperative societies of farmers/ NGOs can enter into a bilateral agreement with the ICAR for the establishment of units utilising available post-harvest technologies and management, value addition, scientific storage, packaging technologies and technologies for by-product management for animal feed and compost developed by ICAR, CSIR and those identified from within the country and abroad in production catchments.
100% Grant-in-aid for purchase of machinery and contingency expenditure per demonstration for equipment as below:
- Power operated: Rs.3,000
- Bullock drawn: Rs.1,500
- Manually operated: Rs.1,000
- For hilly areas, cost per demonstration will be 1.5 times of the above cost: Rs.2,00,000 or 40% of cost, whichever is less.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To Joint Secretary (M&T), Department ofAgriculture & Cooperation, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi - 110114
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Assistance to NCDC Programmes for Development of Cooperatives
- Capacity Building to Enhance Competitiveness of Indian Agriculture and Registration of Organic Products Abroad
- Cold Chain
- Cold Storage Unit - Basic Mezzanine Structure
- Scheme for Cold Storage Unit - PEB Sructure
- Cold Storage Unit using Technology for ControlledAtmosphere
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development
- Development Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading & Standardisation