Programme for Promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industries
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
RISC is the Common Facility Unit which aims to provide infrastructural support and necessary services to local units to upgrade their production capacity, skill upgradation and market promotion.
RISC must cover one of the following services:
- Provide testing facilities by establishing a laboratory to ensure quality of the products.
- Provide improved machinery/equipment to be utilised as common utility facilities by nearby units/artisans to enhance production capacity or value the addition of the product.
- Provide attractive and appropriate packaging facilities and machineries to local untis/artisans for better marketing of their products.
Central Government of India
To provide infrastructure support and services to local units to upgrade production capacity and skills, and market promotion
Farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, cooperatives, groups of unorganised and organised sector which include Self- Help Groups (SHGs), rural youth, etc.
Maximum of Rs.25 lakh with entrepreneurs contribution of 25% releases will be made by the Commission in 3 equal installments after the institution utilises its own proportionate contribution of sanctioned amount of the project.
- Skill upgradation & training and/ or product catalogue institution should acquire the required training for staff operation of project/prepare product catalogue, etc., from own contribution.Maximum 10% of project cost
- Pre- operative & post-commissioning expenses: Institution should make expenditure towards cost of preparation of project report, etc., contingency, conveyance, miscellaneous expenditure, etc., from own contribution. Maximum 5% of project cost
- Building/infrastructure (implementing agency should have own land, in case of implementing agency having its own readily available building, the cost would be restricted to 15% of project cost) subject to evaluation by appropriate authorityMaximum 15% of project cost
- Plant & machinery for manufacturing and or testing facilities and packaging (cost of machinery is to be released to machinery manufacturer/supplier having proper registration as per the agreement, with sales tax number affiliation to Association/Federation.Minimum 50% of project cost
- Raw material/new design, product Diversification, etc.) Maximum 25% of project cost
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
- To KHADI & VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION Address "Gramodaya", 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, PIN-400 056. Maharashtra, India. Gram KHADI GRAM
- Visit to KVIC Website to apply online
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry