Promotion and Strengthening of Agricultural Mechanisation through Training, Testing and Demonstration
Ministry of agriculture
This schemes offers need based skill oriented training in agricultural machinery and farm mechanisation related areas to farmers, trainers, rural technicians, extension workers, in-service defence personnel, nominees of State Governments/UTs, etc.
Testing of machines with a view to ascertaining their performance characteristics and suggesting improvement thereon for their quality up gradation is part of the scheme provision.
Demonstration of new technology equipment with a view to increasing productivity, production and profitability of farmers apart from the reduction in the drudgery of operation by way of its induction in the agricultural production system is also in this scheme.
Central Government of India
The prime goal of this scheme aims to offer need based skill oriented training in agricultural machinery and farm mechanisation, etc., to farmers
Training programmes are conducted by four FMTTIs in the area of agricultural mechanisation. Farmers, officers from State Governments/organisations, extension workers, retired/retiring service personnel, technicians, rural youth may apply. Applications by progressive manufacturers, importers of agricultural machines/equipment, research institutions of ICAR State Governments for testing through FMTTIs are accepted.
100% Grant-in-aid for purchase of machinery and contingency expenditure per demonstration for equipment as below:
- Power operated: Rs.3,000
- Bullock drawn: Rs.1,500
- Manually operated: Rs.1,000
- For hilly areas cost per demonstration will be 1.5 times of the above cost: Rs.5,200 per farmer per month.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To Joint Secretary (M&T), Department ofAgriculture & Cooperation, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi - 110114. Or Directors of FMTTIs at Budni – 466445 (Madhya Pradesh), Hissar - 125001 (Haryana), Garladinne – 515731 (Andhra Pradesh), and Biswanath Chariali –784176 (Assam)
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Assistance to NCDC Programmes for Development of Cooperatives
- Capacity Building to Enhance Competitiveness of Indian Agriculture and Registration of Organic Products Abroad
- Cold Chain
- Cold Storage Unit - Basic Mezzanine Structure
- Scheme for Cold Storage Unit - PEB Sructure
- Cold Storage Unit using Technology for ControlledAtmosphere
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development
- Development Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading & Standardisation