Puducherry Aravanaippu scheme for girl child to provide Financial Assistance
Department Of Women and Child Development, Puducherry
To improve the status of the girl child and to provide nutritious food
to the girl child. Financial assistance is provided to the lactating
To avail the benefits under this scheme, the following conditions should
- The annual income of the widow should not more than Rs.24,000/- per
- The Applicant should be citizen of India. She or her husband should
be a native of the Union Territory of Puducherry by birth or by
continuous residence for not less than 5 years.
- The girl child should be born after 01-04-2005.
- The allowance is given for the performance of marriage of one
- The assistance will be provided only to two girl children in a
Financial Assistance of Rs.1200/- is given.
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following to aval the benefits under this
- Contact to The Deputy Director (Women Development) Department of
Women and Child Development, Puducherry. Or
- Contact to The Child Development Project Officer, Karaikal Or
- Contact to The Welfare Officer, Mahe/Yanam.Or
- Incase of delay Approach to:Or
Puducherry : The Director Department of Women and Child
Karaikal :The Collector, Karaikal.
Mahe/Yanam : The Regional Administrator, concerned.
- Visiti to Government of Puducherry Websits to Apply
Women and child development Department,Puducherry
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Share this article :