Grant of Financial Assistance for performance of marriage of Poor Bride, Puducherry
Department Of Women and Child Development, Puducherry
Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to poor bride to
improve their socio-economical conditions.
The following conditions should be fulfilled to avail the benefits under
- The annual income of the parents from all sources should not more
than Rs. 24,000/-
- The parents should be Indian national/should be native of
Puducherry of not less than 5 years.
- Parents should produce a forwarding certificate from the Head of
Educational Institution where the girl child is studying.
- Parents should produce a certificate to the effect that they do
have only one girl child living and do not have any other issue.
Financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/- will be deposited in fixed deposit
in Post Office in the form of National Savings Certificate in the name of
the Girl Child. The maturity amount will be released when the girl child
attains the age of eighteen years.
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following to avail the benefits under this
- Contact to The Deputy Director (Women Development) Department of
Women and Child Development, Puducherry. Or
- Contact to The Child Development Project Officer, Karaikal Or
- Contact to The Welfare Officer, Mahe/Yanam.Or
- Incase of delay Approach to:Or
Puducherry: The Director Department of Women and Child
Development, Sithankudi, Puducherry.
Karaikal :The Collector, Karaikal.
Mahe/Yanam : The Regional Administrator, concerned.
- Visiti to Government of Puducherry Websits to Apply
Women and child development Department,Puducherry
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :