Grant of Incentive to the family having one girl / two girl children and parents who have undergone family planning, Puducherry
Department Of Women and Child Development, Puducherry
Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the family having
one girl / two girl children and parents who have undergone family
To create awareness among the Parents about the desirability of the girl
child and to raise the status of the girl child in the family.
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The annual income of the applicant should not more than Rs.60,000/-
- The age of the Parents should not be below 21 years to father and
18 years to mother
- Either of parents should have undergone Family Planning in a
Central/State Government Hospital
- The Parents should be a citizen of India and either of the parents
should be a native of Puducherry by virtue of birth or continuous
residence, not less than five years.
- The Parents should have only one girl child/two girl children.
- Marriage of the applicant should be registered in the Registration
Department/Municipality/ Commune Panchayat
An amount of Rs. 20,000/- is deposited in the name of the girl, in the
case of two girl children Rs. 10,000/- is deposited in the name of each
girl child. The maturity value will be given to the girl child/children
when she attains the age of 18 years.
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following to avail the benefits under this
- Contact to The Deputy Director (Women Development) Department of
Women and Child Development, Puducherry. Or
- Contact to The Child Development Project Officer, Karaikal Or
- Contact to The Welfare Officer, Mahe/Yanam.Or
- Incase of delay Approach to:Or
Puducherry: The Director Department of Women and Child
Development, Sithankudi, Puducherry.
Karaikal :The Collector, Karaikal.
Mahe/Yanam : The Regional Administrator, concerned.
- Visiti to Government of Puducherry Websits to Apply
Women and child development Department,Puducherry
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :