Grant of Marriage Allowance to the Daughter of Destitute Widows financial assistance, Puducherry
Department Of Women and Child Development, Puducherry
Under this scheme, the financial assistance is given to widow for her
To help/assist the widow financially in performing her daughter's
To avail the benefits under this scheme, the following conditions should
- The annual income of the widow should not more than Rs.24,000/- per
- She should be the citizen of India and a native of the Union
territory of Puducherry by birth or She should reside continuously 5
years or more.
- The allowance is given only for the marriage for the first time in
respect of the bride.
- The marriage shall be performed in accordance with the law.
- The allowance is given for the performance of marriage of one
- The age of the bride should be above 18 and the age of the
bridegroom shall be above 21.
Widows of the Puducherry
Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- is given for the marriage
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following to avail the benefits under this
- Contact to The Deputy Director (Women Development) Department of
Women and Child Development, Puducherry. Or
- Contact to The Child Development Project Officer, Karaikal Or
- Contact to The Welfare Officer, Mahe/Yanam.Or
- Incase of delay Approach to:Or
Puducherry: The Director Department of Women and Child
Development, Sithankudi, Puducherry.
Karaikal :The Collector, Karaikal.
Mahe/Yanam : The Regional Administrator, concerned.
- Visiti to Government of Puducherry Websits to Apply
Women and child development Department,Puducherry
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Share this article :