Kulavilakku Scheme for Pregnant Women, Puducherry financial assistance
Department Of Women and Child Development, Puducherry
The prime goal of this scheme is to improve the nutritional status of
Pregnant Women.The financial assistance is given to pregnant women during
To improve nutritional status of Pregnant Women.
To avail the benefits under this scheme, the following conditions should
- The annual income of the widow should not more than Rs.24,000/- per
- She should be citizen of India and a native of the Union territory
of Puducherry by birth or by continuous residence of not less than 5
- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 Years.
- The benefit will be provided for two pregnancy only.
- The applicant will be considered only when she crosses seven months
Financial assitance of Rs.500/- is given to pregnant women
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following to avail the benefits under this
- Contact to The Deputy Director (Women Development) Department of
Women and Child Development, Puducherry. Or
- Contact to The Child Development Project Officer, Karaikal Or
- Contact to The Welfare Officer, Mahe/Yanam.Or
- Incase of delay Approach to:Or
Puducherry: The Director Department of Women and Child
Development, Sithankudi, Puducherry.
Karaikal :The Collector, Karaikal.
Mahe/Yanam : The Regional Administrator, concerned.
- Visiti to Government of Puducherry Websits to Apply
Women and child development Department,Puducherry
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :