Financial Assistance to the Widows and Destitute Women, Punjab
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Punjab
Under this scheme Financial Assistance is granted to widow/ Destitute
Women of the age below 60 years, unmarried women above the age of 30 years.
Income limit in this scheme is Rs. 1000/- per month
To provide Financial Assistance to the Widows and Destitute Women.
- Women below the age of 60 years who have no means of subsistence or
have been deprived of her husband's support due to continued absence of
home or chronic disease or any other reason or the unmarried women
above the age of 30 years living the life of destitution is eligible to
get the benefit of this scheme.
- The monthly income of the applicant from all sources is less than
Rs. 250/- per month.
How To Apply
To avail this scheme Contact to any of the following:
- Contact Social Security and Women & Child Development Punjab
- Contact to Deputy Director(Administration) Or
- Contact District Social Security Officer Or
- Contact District Social Security Officer.
Women and Child Development Department, Punjab
Date of Launch
Women and Child
Share this article :