R and D Activities of Coir Board under the Central Sector Plan of Science and Technology
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The Coir Board has been mandated with undertaking, assisting or encouraging scientific, technological and economic research and maintaining and assisting one or more research institutions. Two R&D institutes, namely; CCRI, Alleppey and CICT, Bengaluru are functioning under the Coir Board.
Central Government of India
To encourage S&T economic research and maintain and assist research, institutions - CCRI, Alleppey and CICT, Bengaluru
Assistance is provided only to the two R&D institute's functioning under the Coir Board.
The grant is released to the two R&D institutes: CCRI, Alleppey and CICT, Bengaluru by the Government through the Coir Board for R&D activities and creation of infrastructure & civil construction/repairs, etc., relating to R&D activities only as specified in the action plan under different programme heads of the scheme.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll-Free Number] Free Number] for queries relating to these Schemes.
Apply to the Ministry
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry