Scheme for Raw Material Assistance for Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The scheme aims at helping MSEs by way of financing the purchase of raw material (both indigenous & imported). This gives an opportunity to MSEs to focus better on manufacturing quality products
Central Government of India
1. Financial assistance for procurement of raw material up to 90 days
2. MSEs helped to avail economics of purchases like bulk purchase, cash discount, etc.
3. All the procedures, documentation & an issue of letter of credit in case of imports taken care of.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to regional & branch offices of NSIC.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry