Refrigerated Transport Vehicles for Societies and other organisations Subsidy
Ministry of agriculture
This scheme provides financial assistance for refrigerated transport vehicles. This scheme is implemented by the State Horticulture Mission
Cost norms :Rs.30 lakh for 15 MT, and prorata basis for capacities between 9 to 15 MT
Central Government of India
To provides financial assistance for refrigerated transport vehicles
Societies and other organisations which are provided grants-in-aid are eligible under this scheme.
Credit linked back-ended subsidy @ 35% of the cost (50% in NE, hilly areas and scheduled areas) are given under this scheme.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To Mission Director and Joint Secretary (NHM), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi - 110114
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Assistance to NCDC Programmes for Development of Cooperatives
- Capacity Building to Enhance Competitiveness of Indian Agriculture and Registration of Organic Products Abroad
- Cold Chain
- Cold Storage Unit - Basic Mezzanine Structure
- Scheme for Cold Storage Unit - PEB Sructure
- Cold Storage Unit using Technology for ControlledAtmosphere
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development
- Development Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading & Standardisation