Scheme for Leadership Development of Minority Women training, workshop and education
The prime objective of the scheme for leadership development of minority women, including their neighbours from other communities living in the village/locality, is to empower and build self-confidence in women, by providing knowledge, tools and techniques for interacting with Government systems, banks, and intermediaries at all levels.
The scheme is implemented under the various schemes of Central Government of India such as Nai Roshni- The Scheme for Leadership Development of Minority Women and Nai Manzil Scheme
The scheme aims to achieve the following goals:
- To strengthen the minority women for leadership development.
- To promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of "Backward Sections" amongst the women belonging to Minority communities
- To assist by providing financial assistance in terms of loan by the Central Government Of India or by the Reserve Bank of India and Micro-financing
- To promote self-employment and other ventures for the benefits of Minorities.
- To assist the up-gradation of technical and entrepreneurial skills of Minorities for proper and efficient management of production units.
The individuals should fulfill the following conditions:
- The individuals should belong to one of the Minority Community i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and parsis
- The age limit for the women should be 18 years to 65 years.
Minority Community Women
Benefits may be given in terms of training, workshop and education. AS same that of the Nai Roshni- The Scheme for Leadership Development of Minority Women
How To Apply
Women belonging to the minority community need to apply to the Ministry response to the advertisements published in newspapers, websites and other web platforms.
Central Government of India
Ministry of Minority Affairs
Date of Launch
Training, Women Empowerment and Development, Education
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Free coaching and allied scheme for the candidates/students belonging to minority communities
- Scheme for Grants-in-aid to State Channelising Agencies (SCAs) of National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC)
- Scheme of ‘merit cum means based scholarship’ for students belonging to the minority communities
- "Seekho aur Kamao(Learn & Earn)"- The Scheme for Skill Development of Minorities