Single Point Registration Scheme tender
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The government is the single largest buyer of a variety of goods. With a view to increasing the share of purchases from MSEs, the Government Stores Purchase Programme was launched. NSIC registers MSEs under Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government purchases.
Central Government of India
MSEs which are registered with the Director of Industries (DI)/District Industries Centre (DIC) as manufacturing/service enterprises or having acknowledgement of Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM Part-II) are eligible for registration with NSIC under its SPRS.
MSEs which have already commenced their commercial production but not completed one year of existence can be issued with Provisional Registration Certificate under SPRS with monitory limit of Rs.5 lakh, which shall be valid for a period of one year only from the date of issue after levying the registration fee and obtaining the requisite documents.
The units registered are eligible to get the benefits listed below:
- Issue of tender sets free of cost
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
- Tender participating MSEs quoting price within the price band of L1+15% allowed to supply a portion up to 20% of a requirement by bringing down their price to L1 price where L1 is on-MSEs.
- Every Central Ministry/Department/PSU shall set an annual goal of minimum 20% of total annual purchases of products or services produced or rendered by MSEs; out of the mandatory 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes.
- In addition to the above, 358 items also reserved for exclusive purchase from MSE sector
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to concerned zonal/branch office of NSIC.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry