Chief Minister’s Girl Protection Scheme financial assistance
Ministry Of Women and Child Development, Tamil Nadu
The Objectives of this scheme are:
- To provide timely and enhanced financial assistance to the girl
- To promote education of the girl child
- To eradicate female infanticide
- To discourage the preference for male child
- To promote small family norm
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled:
- The family only has one girl child and no male child in the
- Age of the child should be less than 3 years at the time of
enrollment in the scheme.
- Annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 72,000/-
- Either of the parents should have undergone sterilization within 35
years of age.
The Girl Child
An initial amount of Rs. 22,200/- or Rs. 50,000/- (born on or after
01/08/2011) as fixed deposit will be deposited in Tamil Nadu Power Finance
How To Apply
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Date of Launch
Information is not available
Women and Child
Share this article :