Technology and Quality Upgradation Support to MSMEs for organisations, agencies
Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises
The scheme advocates the use of energy efficient technologies (EETs) in manufacturing units so as to reduce the cost of production and adopt clean development mechanism.
Central Government of India
To promote use of EETs among manufacturing MSEs, to reduce cost of production and ensure clean development mechanism
- Expert organisations like PCRA, BEE, TERI, IITs, NITs, etc.
- State Government agencies like MITCON, GEDA, etc.
- Cluster/industry based associations of MSMEs
- NGOs and technical institutions
The benefits of this scheme are
- Capacity building of MSME clusters for energy efficiency/clean development and related technologies (Applicant – for awareness programme and model DPRs by expert agencies as mentioned in the EoI; for energy audits, DPRs and EET projects by expert agencies, associations or MSMEs)
- Implementation of energy efficient technologies in MSME units (Applicant - registered MSME unit, to be implemented by SIDBI)
- Setting up of Carbon Credit Aggregation Centres (associations, technical institutions and ESCOs)
- Encouraging MSMEs to acquire product certification/licences from national/international bodies
- Funding support of 75% for awareness programmes subject to maximum of Rs.75,000 per programme
- 75% of actual expenditure for cluster level energy audit and preparation of model DPR
- 50% of actual expenditure subject to maximum Rs.1.5 lakh per DPR towards preparation of subsequent detailed project reports for individual MSMEs on EET projects
- 25% of the project cost as subsidy by Government of India, balance amount to be funded through the loan from SIDBI/banks/financial institutions; minimum contribution, as required by the funding agency, to be made by the MSME
- 75% of the actual expenditure, subject to a maximum Rs.15 lakh for establishing Carbon CreditAccreditation Centres
- 75% subsidy to manufacturing MSME towards licensing of products to national/international standards; maximum GoI assistance allowed per MSME: Rs.1.5 lakh for obtaining product licensing/marking to national standards and Rs.2 lakh for obtaining product licensing/marking to international standards
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
1. Obtain product certification from national standardisation bodies (like BIS and BEE) or international product certifications (CE, UL,ANSI, etc.)
2. For reimbursement of fees, to MSME-DI concerned, along with required documents.
Micro, small and Medium enterprises
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Rejuvenation, Modernisation and Technology Upgradation of Coir Industry (REMOT)
- CSS of Export Market Promotion
- Skill Upgradation & Quality improvement and Mahila Coir Yojana
- Development of Production Infrastructure (DPI)
- Welfare Measures Scheme (Coir workers)
- Programme for promotion of Village Industry Cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village Industry