Time Share Resorts (TSR) standard world class services to tourists
Ministry Of Tourism
TSR is becoming popular for leisure holidays and family holidays to provide standardised world class services to tourists.Voluntary scheme for classification of fully operational TSR in categories - 5, 4 and 3 star
Central Government of India
Voluntary scheme for star classification of fully operational TSR in categories - 5, 4 and 3 star
Time share resorts
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
To Hotel and Restaurants Division, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, C-I Hutments, Dalhousie Road, New Delhi - 110011.
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Capacity Building for Service Providers (Institutes)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Hunar-Se-Rozgar Tak - Sena Ke Sahyog Se (Creating Employable Skills)
- Marketing Development Assistance (MDA)
- Motels Accommodation
- Publicity and Marketing.
- Rahul Sankrityayan Paryatan Puraskar Yojna
- Refresher Courses for Regional Level Guides
- Stand-alone Restaurants
- Tented Accommodation
- Travel Trade