Scheme for Travel Trade for travel agents/service providers, tour operators
Ministry Of Tourism
Online for E-recognition of travel trade service providers
Central Government of India
E-recognition for travel trade service providers
- Travel agents: arranging tickets, accommodation, tours, entertainment and other tourism related services
- Inbound tour operators: arranging transport, accommodation, sightseeing, entertainment and other tourism related services for foreign tourists
- Tourist transport operators: providing transport like cars, coaches, boats, to tourists for transfers, sightseeing and journeys to tourist places, etc.
- Adventure tour operators: engaged in water sports, aero sports, mountaineering, trekking and safaris, etc. In addition, arranging transport, accommodation, etc.
- Domestic tour operators: arranging transport, accommodation, sightseeing, entertainment and other tourism related services.
The scheme is meant for approving the travel agents, tour operators, adventure tour operators and tourist transport operators. The purpose is to encourage quality, standard and service in these categories to promote tourism.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to :
To Travel Trade Division, Ministry of Tourism, C-1 Hutments, Dalhousie Road, New Delhi - 110011
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Capacity Building for Service Providers (Institutes)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Hunar-Se-Rozgar Tak - Sena Ke Sahyog Se (Creating Employable Skills)
- Marketing Development Assistance (MDA)
- Motels Accommodation
- Publicity and Marketing.
- Rahul Sankrityayan Paryatan Puraskar Yojna
- Refresher Courses for Regional Level Guides
- Stand-alone Restaurants
- Tented Accommodation
- Timeshare Resorts