Upgradation of merit of Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students Coaching in languages, science, mathematics, Engineering and Medical
Upgradation of merit of Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students provides coaching to the students. Coaching starts from class 9th in the recognised schools and continues till the holder to complete class 12th. Coaching is provided in languages, science, mathematics as well as special coaching for admission to professional courses like engineering and medicine. While selecting the ST students, the aim is to include at least 30% girl students and 3% disabled students.
To upgrade the merit of ST students by providing remedial and special coaching in classes 9th to 12th. The coaching aims at removing deficiencies in various subjects, special coaching is provided with a view to preparing the students for competitive examinations for seeking entry into professional courses like Engineering and Medical disciplines
A package grant of Rs. 19,500/- per students per year comprising the following: Rs. 11,500/- per students per year as under:
- Boarding & lodging charges @ Rs. 700/- Per monthe for 10 months --- Rs. 7,000/-
- Pocket Money @ Rs. 200/- for 10 months --- Rs. 2,000/-
- Books and Stationery --- Rs. 2,500/-
- Rs. 8,000/- per year per student for honorarium to Principal, Experts and other incidental charges.
- Besides the amount of scholarship, students with disabilities are also eligible for the additional grants provided in the Scheme.
How To Apply
Contact to any of the following:
- Contact to College Administrator Or
- Contact to District Nodal Officer Or
- Contact to State Department Nodal Officer
Central Government of India
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs
Date of Launch
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google