Scheme for Yarn Supply mobile van
Ministry Of Textiles
The scheme has three components, namely,
- Supply of yarn at mill gate price
- 10% price subsidy on the cotton hank yarn, domestic silk and wool
- Investment in NHDC.
Central Government of India
National Handloom Development Corporation (NHDC) will be sole implementing agency.
A mobile van could be operated for 20 days in a month by the agency.
Reimbursement on running mobile vans will be at Rs.1,500 per day or actual expenditure, whichever amount is less. The mobile van may also be utilised for procurement of handloom clothes and to that extent the expenditure would be included in the overall ceiling given above.
Expenditure for the operation of mobile vans will be reimbursed to agencies by NHDC. NHDC will be reimbursed this amount based on actuals along with reimbursement as per the guideline on receipt of audited claim along with regular reimbursement of freight charges.
Re-imbursement to NHDC for operation of mobile van, in addition to flat rate of the assistance mentioned will be limited to a maximum of Rs.36 lakh per year.
How To Apply
A Udyami Helpline: Dial 1800-180-6763 [Toll Free Number] for queries relating to this Schemes.
Contact to NHDC.
Share this article :Facebook Twitter Google
- Additional Grant for Apparel Manufacturing Units for Integrated Textile Park (SITP)
- Catalytic Development Programme (CDP) in Project Mode
- Comprehensive Handloom Cluster Development (CHCD) Mega Handloom Cluster (12th Plan)
- Comprehensive Handlooms Development Scheme (CHD)
- Pashmina Wool Development
- Design and Technology Up-gradation
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana
- Human Resource Development (HRD)